For information on International Approvals
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New 2.4 and 5.0 GHz power levels in Chile
For your information, Subtel recently modified letter j.1) of Resolution 755-2005 regarding 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. Letter j.1) is the one which applies for certification of devices using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other digital modulation techniques.
This modification increased power limits and added one additional frequency band. Below is a summary of the new conditions established:
– 2.4GHz (2400-2483.5MHz) is now open for indoor and outdoor use up to 150mW EIRP. Previous outdoor limit was 5mW EIRP.
– 5GHz (5150-5250 MHz) is now open for indoor use only up to 150mW EIRP. Outdoor use of this band is not permitted. Conditions for this band remain unchanged.
– 5GHz (5250-5350 MHz) is now open for indoor and outdoor use up to 150mW EIRP. Previous outdoor limit was 5mW EIRP.
– 5GHz (5470-5725 MHz) is now open for indoor and outdoor use up to 150mW EIRP. This band was previously not allowed in Chile.
– 5GHz (5725-5850 MHz) is now open for use inside of immovables up to 150mW EIRP and outside of immovables use up to 50mW EIRP. Previous limit outside of immovables was 5mW EIRP.
Contact CSIA for a list of these new applicable standards. email@example.com
Global Regulatory Updates
CSIA and their global network are able to provide Global Market Access and additional services to our clients including:
CSIA is able to offer telecom, safety and other international approval services in 100% of the countries in the world including the following regions:
At CSIA we help you expand into international markets by obtaining type approval for your telecommunications or electronics products.